In The Full Swing Of Things/ New Sponsor




It's been nearly two months into the season here in Belgium and things are running smooth. April seems to be a quiet month for Interclub's and Kermesse races nearby, so I've been able to get some long hard miles in through the week. Take a look at my results so far:





21ST DUFFEL 1.12B 12/4//15

21ST HEIST OP DEN BERG (ZONDERSCHOT) 1.12B 10/4/15

DNF Altena Biesbosch Ronde (NED- IC) 6/4/15

29TH MEER (HOOGSTRATEN) 1.12B 29/3/15

40TH BEERZEL (PUTTE) 1.12B 28/3/15

58TH Zuidkempense Pijl - Mol (IC) 22/3/15

19TH Nieuwrode 1.12C 15/3/15

21ST Molenbeek-Wersbeek 1.12B 7/3/15

75TH Gent-Staden (IC)1/3/15



My best performance so far has to be HEIST OP DEN BERG (ZONDERSCHOT) where I found myself in a break of 8 with two laps to go. Unfortunately our group got caught on the last lap making it a breakaway of 28. By the time I had reached the last corner I had nothing left to give, so had to settle for 21st. I felt that my most recent race DUFFEL Kermesse was a fairly decent result with a bunch of 235+ riders, I squeezed myself into a decent position finishing 21st also.



Further afield, Patricia Wild The Opticians has kindly been generous enough to sponsor me during my season out here in Belgium. You can check out their Facebook page or website on either the link below or alongside my other sponsors, Dave Rayner Fund and (Nigel Watson LTD, Luviair, Manx Youth Opportunity's).



My next race will hopefully be on the 26th April (Sunday), GP Affligem. This one is an Interclub, so hopefully I can carry some good form, and get stuck into some hard racing.



Thanks for Reading.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Patricia-Wild-The-Opticians/409985009081929?fref=ts

http://patwild.co.uk/

Comments