*Positive News Announcement*




Luvi-Air
(Manx Youth Opportunity's)



Continuing with positive news, I am very thankful & appreciative by the support from Nigel Watson of Luvi-Air (Manx Youth Opportunity’s). Over the past three seasons while abroad in Europe, Belgium Nigel supported me financially to help with travel & accommodation costs. It’s always a pleasure catching up with Nigel & the team as they show so much interest in the sport that I am in. Nigel has also sponsored the well known & greatly organised event which is Cycle-Fest for the past 2 years and will be continuing to help out in some way for 2018. As I have been in Europe for the previous Cycle-Fest’s (2016-2017), I’ve not been able to attend but for 2018 there may be a gap in my Calendar to show my support & be apart of this ever growing event.






So, for the 4th consecutive season I am happy to share with you that Luv-Air will again be supporting my journey & let it be a successful one at that. With the Commonwealth Games creeping closer & closer it’s starting to sink in that I’ll be riding for one of my role models growing up as a kid. I hope to relish from this opportunity & learn to become a better rider myself at the same time.



I’ve been working on something with Liam Finch at Luvi-Air so keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks over on their website > http://www.luviair.com/.



Thanks for reading.

Comments