Action Packed Month Of Racing



As explained in the title of this blog, it was indeed an action packed month of racing in May. It all started with the highest categorised race of my career so far, Le Tour De Yorkshire. what an experience that was, riding along side some of my child hood hero's. I'm very happy that the team believed in my ability & chose me to ride this prestigious stage race. I hope this is just the start & I'll be able to come back to this race at a higher level next year.



                                (Cow & Calf, stage 2)
Picture: Gary Main



From TDY, straight into the Tour Series. Not much rest was had after the 4 days of hard racing but unfortunately with a few injuries & illnesses within the team I was unable to take that extra rest & settle into it. This was also the first time I've competed in the series, apart from one guest ride when I was a Junior (U-19). In the space of 3 weeks there were 8 rounds dotted around the UK which meant there was a lot of travelling never mind racing. It was great to see what it was all about & quite enjoyed it. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling 100% in the final two rounds but I think that was the endless amounts of travel catching up on me. If you'd like to see more about the 'Tour Series' then click on the link here: https://www.tourseries.co.uk/

Here are a few images:







(VELO-UK)


(GARY MAIN)



(INK-YOTER)



June has been a quiet month for racing in the UK but it soon picks up again in July where I'll be racing in the British National Championships on the 1st July. I will try to keep you up to date on my racing schedule & plans for the duration of the season. 

Once again I'd like to take the time to thank all of my personal sponsors for the continued support:






Thanks for reading. 






Comments